Financial Aid Mission
The mission of the Financial Aid Office of Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia is to assist students and families in obtaining funds and planning for personal financial needs associated with attendance at MTSA.
In response to this mission, the Financial Aid Office will be an essential service of Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia as a leader in academic and professional excellence in graduate nurse anesthesia education. The Financial Aid office works with students to secure financial aid that is administered according to nationally established policy for educational purposes.
- Excellence: The Financial Aid Office seeks excellence in all of its endeavors and is committed to continuous improvement.
- Integrity: The Financial Aid Office will represent Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia’s ethic of honesty, integrity, and trust.
- Service: The Financial Aid Office is committed to providing the highest quality service to our students in pursuit of their academic goals in a timely manner.
- Ethics: The Financial Aid Office will considerately serve the students at Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia in a reliable and responsible manner.
- Provide initial guidance in the application process of obtaining financial aid.
- Assist students in securing adequate funding from lenders to meet their educational/living expenses.
- Provide students with adequate financial aid, in a fiscally responsible manner, by adhering to all federal, state, and school regulations.
- Provide ongoing financial aid counseling for students and their families.
- Ensure good stewardship of financial aid funds.
- Provide Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia administration with necessary information to make informed decisions about financial aid funding for its students.
- Maintain respect, communication, and understanding with students and families by encouraging collaboration within MTSA and its communities of interest.